Same for me
The next iPhone or iPad Mini haven’t even been announced, but some are already looking to see which will come out ahead.
By a wide margin, more customers want to buy an iPhone 5 than an iPad Mini, according to a survey conducted by coupon site CouponCodes4u.
- Gratuitous advice for Best Buy: Fear Microsoft too
- Why a longer iPhone 5 screen needs to happen
- Waiting for Facebook to hit IPO price again? Keep waiting
- Fifteen tips and tricks for OS X Mountain Lion you need to know
- Samsung studies show people confused Galaxy Tab with iPad
The 1,900-person survey found that 78 percent would choose the iPhone 5, some saying they would use the smartphone more, while others questioned the use of a smaller version of the current … [Read more]